"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." ~Hebrews 12:2

Saturday, December 13, 2008

046

What did everybody get at White Elephant gift exchange?

I am bummed that I missed out on the fun....but I do want to hear what kind of "great" finds everybody went home with. Thanks, Kristel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ended up getting two ornaments. One from Crystal and one from Matha. The one that I got from Crystal was a little foam polar bear, and the one I got from Matha was a flat circle with little Styrofoam beads in it and an angel on it. (I found out that the beads were Styrofoam because my sister dropped it on my desk and it bounced and hit the floor and then shattered) It was totally an accident though so I told her not to worry about it.

Anonymous said...

I got the things from Matha. A candy cane with the message on it. i also got an angle ordiment. It is so cute. I open up something with 2 decks of barbie playing cards. Old Maid and crazy 8's. i also got with that an angel bookmark with a pin that you put on your shrit. that was cute. and i am using the book mark. I traded Crystal a deck of barbie Old Maid deck of cards for a stuff animal. It is really cute. It is on my bed. lol. It is white with a blue scarf. Just another one to add to my colletion. The bear was from Christie which makes it better. But it would have been great if i got it from anyone else. I really like stuff animals.

sorry it is so long. I just liked the gifts i got. And i also had so much fun.

And oh yeah i didn't read this over before i put this up as a comment so dont tell me i spelled something wrong.